Happy 130th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Weed the garden. I did and it looks soooooo nice..
2. Learn how to quilt. I went to my grannies… and she let me sew the top together, but I didn’t actually learn how to quilt it yet… I’ll just have to go back!
3. Create something new. I started some new pyrography projects.
This week’s goals…..
1. Kayak. It looks like we’ll have a break in our recent stretch of rain, and I think I’ll be on the water with one of my soul sisters
2. Do some pyrography. I’ve got some things drawn, I’d like to get burning on them.
3. Bust out my paints. I miss it so dearly.
Happy Wednesday, friends!