Happy 130th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Kayak. I did, I did, I did! 6 hours down the Rum River with two wonderful friends.
2. Do some pyrography. I didn’t. :-\
3. Bust out my paints. I also didn’t do this.
This week’s goals…..
1. Read. I need to take some time to read and relax.
2. Have a successful wedding shoot. I have a wedding this Saturday, here’s to hoping we’ve got nice weather.
3. Pack for my trip. I am heading to Ohio next week to shoot a wedding, and I’m feeling mildly underprepared.
Happy Wednesday, friends!