Happy 132nd week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Whoa. I up and disappeared from this space for a while. I went on a trip to Ohio and I’ve been swamped with work ever since!!
Goals from two weeks ago…
1. Read. I didn’t. I could’ve during my 30 hours of a car trip, but uhhhhh, I didn’t.
2. Have a successful wedding shoot. I did! The images from that are almost done being edited. I shot another wedding since. I have not started editing that one. Whomp whommmpp.
3. Pack for my trip. I packed, I traveled, I took photos, and traveled home.
This week’s goals…..
1. Finish editing the wedding I photographed two weekends ago. It’s due Sunday!
2. Do my first CSA deliveries. It’s my first week of deliveries for my veggie CSA program. I’m so excited! The boxes won’t be as impressive this time of year as they are later in the summer, but there’s still an awful lot of herbs and greens, and radishes!
3. Do something not work related. I have been working from when I wake until when I go to bed since I got back from my trip. Hopefully I can squeeze in some time to be quiet and to do something for me. Like kayak, maybe!
Happy Wednesday, friends!