Happy 134th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last weeks goals…
1. Get all gardens weeded. Errrrmmm… Pretty close. What’s left should only take an hour or two! Until I have to start all over again on another garden in three days.
2. Get back on my workout and yoga routine. I did pretty well this week!
3. Do something crafty. I started building a fence from found branches and did some embroidery!
This week’s goals…..
1. Do some homework. I have learned that go at your own pace online programs = procrastination is WAY too easy!
2. Take an entire day off of all work. I haven’t done so in quite some time, but I’m caught up on editing photos for a while.
3. Prepare some herbal remedies. I have some things I need to create, the first being another batch of calendula salve!
Happy Wednesday, friends!