Happy 135th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last weeks goals…
1. Do some homework. I diiiid! And it felt great!
2. Take an entire day off of all work. I kinda did. I gardened a little that day, but that’s work that doesn’t feel like work.
3. Prepare some herbal remedies. I did a few things but need to create some new ones.
This week’s goals…..
1. Finish the lesson I’m on in school. I have been procrastinating soooo badly!
2. Get my kayak on the water. I haven’t been prioritizing it lately, and I sure miss it.
3. Make some new wound salve and calendula salve. I need to get some new batches prepare.
Happy Wednesday, friends!