Happy 136th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last weeks goals…
1. Finish the lesson I’m on in school. I just have to wait for an herb order to arrive to finish!
2. Get my kayak on the water. I did!!!
3. Make some new wound salve and calendula salve. Had to order some new plant matter cus I didn’t have enough stored.
This week’s goals…..
1. Get caught back up on weeding. I have one area that needs a lot of attention again.
2. Get 2.5 hours of intentional cardio in. I could use some scheduled cardio time on work days again.
3. Relax outside. Most of my time outdoors is spent farming, it’d be nice to kayak or just read outside.
Happy Wednesday, friends!