Happy 137th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last weeks goals…
1. Get caught back up on weeding. I got a little behind on chores because I celebrated my birthday for two days last week haha!
2. Get 2.5 hours of intentional cardio in. I got real close to accomplishing this.
3. Relax outside. I did! My sister and I took a day trip to a city we like to visit and then had a nice picnic by the river.
This week’s goals…..
1. Get all my editing done. I have a family photoshoot this Thursday, a wedding on Saturday, and a family shoot on next Tuesday. I’m hoping to have everything edited and sent out within the next two week span, tops.
2. Get 2.5 hours of intentional cardio in. I am reinstating this goal! And I’m gonna get it this time.
3. Get caught up on my to do list. I’ve been super swamped lately, but after Saturday, pretty sure I can get back to getting my to do list done.
Happy Wednesday, friends!