Happy 138th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last weeks goals…
1. Get all my editing done. I got my family session edited. Working on the wedding!
2. Get 2.5 hours of intentional cardio in. I did.
3. Get caught up on my to do list. I got a lot done, but not as much as I’d hoped.
This week’s goals….
1. Edit the wedding I shot on Saturday. I really want to get it done asap so I can enjoy some summer evenings for kayaking.
2. Speaking of kayaking, I want to kayak! I haven’t hardly paddled enough this year.
3. Do something creative. I put my wood burning kit on the kitchen table to remind me to do so.
Happy Wednesday, friends!