Happy 139th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last weeks goals…
1. Edit the wedding I shot on Saturday. I got it done!
2. Speaking of kayaking, I want to kayak! I didn’t. I had plans to but my kayak partner for that day got injured and we didn’t get to go. Pretty sure I’m going this Saturday
3. Do something creative. I started brainstorming for halloween and did some woodburning.
This week’s goals….
1. Get most of the fall planting done. I think we can get most of it done on the farm this weekend!
2. Do some homework! I’ve put this program on hold for the summer cus I’m wayyyy swamped..
3. Make a new recipe. I’m thinking maybe a new pizza recipe or something?
Happy Wednesday, friends!