Happy 140th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last weeks goals…
1. Get most of the fall planting done. I had to order a few more things…. But soon it shall be complete!
2. Do some homework! I totally didn’t… Homework is hard in the summer!
3. Make a new recipe. I had a crazily busy weekend and ate whatever I could cook up real quick.
This weeks goals…
1. Finish the fall planting if the new seeds come. It’s time to get the rest of the veggies in the ground!
2. Get back on the yoga train! I need to make even just ten minutes a day. I can do that!
3. Get my boat on the water. I’ve been real bad about kayaking this summer, and it’s a real bummer. #rhymed
Happy Wednesday, friends!