Happy 116th week of my wishes, folks! I’ve been doing this weekly wishes thing for quite a while, apparently. It’s a lovely time.
I think short term goal setting is a really fun way to check off more menial tasks & feel accomplished, and setting intentions for the week is a great way to keep myself accomplishing what’s important to spend my time on.
Last week’s goals…
1. Finish an embroidery. I got real darn close. I’m sitting down to finish it in a few minutes.
2. Post a new recipe. I failed..
3. Get outside. I did! I got a hike in, but it was pretty icy.
This week’s goals…..
1. Finish an embroidery. I am so close now! Only an hour or so to go on this one
2. Go outsiiiiide. It’s gonna be in the mid 40’s this weekend, which is reason to celebrate! It was below zero yesterday.
3. Find some quiet. We are having 10 house guests for the weekend, and I hope to find some time to step away and get some alone time.